Friday, November 18, 2011

"The Fall to Me" a poem by Eva Rose Dunklin Floyd

The Fall to Me

The fall to me is a wunderful place,
all the gladns poring out of everyoens hans.
The fall to me is a hanful of Love,
and a growing fire in my hart.
The fall to me is a place to grow, and lern,
a place to be happy and sad.
The fall to me is a time to right poms and storees,
a time to play in the falling levse, and the rain.
The fall to me is a time to be grateful and glad,
a time to sow and nit and eat cookies
and other deserts like that.
The fall to me is a time to selebrate.

Eva Rose Dunklin Floyd, Age 8.
11-11-11



Note: Eva practices Kung Fu at Body Balance. Her mother, Annette, practices Tai Chi and is a member of the Lotus Group.  We thank them for sharing this writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment